Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am SO lucky!

Some days are just meant to be good days. I'm tickled beyond belief that I won the drawing on Lora's blog for one of her beautiful face pins! Go here to see her the beautiful pins she created as well as the one I'm fortunate enough to call mine - I'm so excited to see it.

I really enjoyed participating in this drawing, it was fun to see it ripple through so many other blogs and the interest it created.

I would like to perpetuate the fun spirit Lora started with this and have a drawing here for a beaded something... to be determined. I'll work out the details and post sometime next week once I'm back home - so stay tuned.

3 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

Congratulations, grace! What a great face pin...I'm sure looking forward to the swap!

Maggie R said...

Hi Grace, Congratulations on winning Lora's Pin Doll. It is a beauty, and it is going to a very deserving gal.... You do so many nice things for everyone else:0)
That was such a fun challenge.
I enjoyed breezing through all the blogs.
I got 3 pin dolls sent to "Sassy" for the pin swap but haven't heard if she got them yet. I enjoyed doing them so much I did some more for the studio tour.I also got my mermaid challenge done,they are on my blog if you want to take a peek.
Did your co-workers enjoy the key fobs? They were really lovely....
Well pitter patter.... gotta go... Take care
((((hugs))))
Maggie

GraceBeading said...

Thanks Bobbi... always nice to 'see' you here :-)

Maggie - you're a dear. My co-workers did indeed like their key fobs. I'm off to check out your mermaid!

Leaves of Grass

This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body - Walt Whitman