Saturday, September 08, 2007

Out of town - have a great week!

It is incredible how much I depend on my computer to be in good working order... all the time. I don't realize how much - until something goes wrong, which thankfully - is rare for me.

This would be one of those rare instances. I have not been able to get my computer online for several days now, so no photos to share at the moment. But I am going to try to get a post up with photos later today if possible. Time and difficulty will dictate whether I manage to get it done.

I finished 2 more key fobs and am working away on a little beaded doll for my friend Christina. I will be out of town the 10th - 14th for work. Traveling to Denver and Colorado Springs. The work will be intense during the day, but I will make time to bead in the evenings - it will provide some much needed balance.

I am hoping that my (very technically adept) mister will be able to get my computer back online while I'm away. If not, I'll have to break down and buy a new one. I really would have preferred a new camera instead... oh well.

No comments:

Leaves of Grass

This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body - Walt Whitman