Thursday, February 14, 2008

One World One Heart drawing winners...

This has been an incredible event for me. It certainly generated more posts than ever for one entry (150 to be exact) and has led me to some truly wonderful blogs that I otherwise may have never found. I am thrilled I was able to participate and look forward to seeing how it grows even bigger next year.

If you didn't get a chance to participate, please do visit the OWOH blog for links to some incredible places on the web. I think you will be inspired and amazed by the talent found through the links there.

Without further delay, let's get to the drawing!

The winners for the One World One Heart give away are...

Pick #1 - Kelly Snelling of Soul Humming. She has chosen the coil bracelet

Pick #2 - Tina of Garden Goose. She has chosen the Valentine Dotee doll

Pick #3 - Betzie of Time Enough. She will receive the blue peace brooch

Congratulations! And a big thank you to everyone for stopping by and entering my drawing, the response was amazing. My hat's off to Lisa from Heart of the Nest for putting it all together, well done!

4 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Wasn't this experience FUN! Kelly won Harry and his magic card too. How cool is that?!?! Grace, were YOU able to meet all 400+ participants? Whew, it'll take me quite some time to fully take in the incredible artists involved but I'll try. I'm enthralled by the beauty of OWOH and Lisa's big HEART. ~Monica

Dot said...

A big congratulations to all of the lucky winners! They are very privileged to own some of your art. Know they will love it! I wanted to take part in the OWOH this year but ran out of time. Am so pleased that so many people visited your blog and took part in your giveaway!

Tina Leavy said...

this has been a wonderful experience. I will still be visiting blogs(there were so many that joined in the fun) and adding new friends to my blog list along the way... it truly was/is awesome.
winning something as wonderful as your art doll was just the icing on the cake.Thank you so much!I feel like I've made a new friend along the way.
~Tina

GraceBeading said...

Oh man.. this really was TOO much fun. I have not yet been to all the blogs, but I did make it to a good many of them for the contests. Now to go through them one at a time at a leisurely pace - that's going to be wonderful!

Thanks for the comments!

Leaves of Grass

This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body - Walt Whitman