So... Lora has invited all to a mini contest, the winner will receive one of her beaded face pins - how fun is that? Read all about it here
SCATTERGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
My name: Grace
1. Famous Singer/Band: Genesis
2. Four letter word: grin
3. Street: Grant
4. Color: gold
5. Gifts/Presents: golf clubs
6. Vehicle: Grand Torino
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: giraffe (stuffed)
8. Boy Name: Geoffrey
9. Girl Name: Gail
10. Movie Title: Girl Interrupted
11. Drink: Gin & tonic
12. Occupation: Graphic Artist
13. Celebrity: George Clooney
14. Magazine: GQ
15. U.S. City: Grass Valley (California)
16. Pro Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers
17. Fruit: guava
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: gym
19. Something You Throw Away: garbage
20. Things You Shout: GEEZ!
21. Cartoon Character: George of the Jungle
Leaves of Grass
This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body - Walt Whitman